Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I promise!

I can't believe it has been almost 3 months since the last time i have blogged... how sad. At least it is to me. I feel like the need to blog is always in the back of my head. New ideas and happenings spring up that i would love to share. I wish i could say it is all because i just can't find the time, which is partially true, but i really just get distracted as soon as i sit down to type something up. I absolutely love following other blogs, and find it so much easier to sit and read about another persons life, then to type out my own. I need to make the promise to myself that i will blog once a week from here on out. I love to do it, and i know that i am allowing some of my inner creativity out when i do.

So here i go.... I Promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment