Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My addictions...

I thought i would go ahead a share a few of my current obsessions/ addictions. Maybe you will learn a few more things about me, maybe not. 

Jane Austen Novels.... oh, the romance!
Ice Cream.... i need to quit!
Hummus... its yummus.
Ebay/ Craigslist... it always feels good to find a good deal.
Cloth diapers.... my babies butt is so stinkin' cute!
Nursing... it gives me instant peace and quiet.
Farmers Market... eating fresh is eating best.
Girls Night... i need the laughter.
Root Beer... no caffeine...i also need to quit!
Walking with Isaiah and Dan... so refreshing.
Bike rides with Isaiah... reminds me of my childhood.
Swimming... i love the water and sun... but could do without the sand. 
My Purple Blackberry.... its pretty and new. 

So that is it for now. Did you learn anything? ;-P

He is my little water baby.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment