Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Overdue Update

It's been a while... i am hoping to not let that happen again. I have updated the look of my blog, and so now i am feeling more eager to post! Does it not look great!? i think so :-)

In the life of Isaiah....
So much can change in such a short time!
He now is in the process of getting his two top teeth, which are giving him the goofiest of smiles. Let me tell you, he definitely loves showing them off too! He does this new thing of grinning as big as he possibly can while tilting his head back. So adorable, it makes me laugh every time.
He is crawling, and it feels like he always has been. His favorite toy now is the push walker, and he just walks back and forth, back and forth all day long. He loves his new independence.
Besides "Dada", and a strange version of "Mama", he has said his first words. "Dog" and "Cat". How ironic.

I love how he loves us. I love the look on his face when Daddy comes home, he just beams! He is so fun, and is always smiling, and laughing with us. He is so easy to please. I feel so blessed to have such a pleasant baby.... lets hope it lasts!

In the world of Me....
Well my Bowl certainly does feel full of Cherries right now.
I finally had my surgery, which all went well. I was a bit sick afterward and in pain, but i made it through without much Medication. I am a stickler when it comes to popping pain pills.
I am feeling so much better now. I have gained some weight back and have been walking almost everyday which has given me some strength as well.
I am so grateful to be able to eat what i like again, and exercise as i please.
I also just joined a Zumba Class that meets on Saturday mornings. This past Saturday was my first time and it was a blast! We basically just danced for an hour straight! I was sweating and out of breath, and it was wonderful.
I also have joined a Jane Austen Book Club that meets once a month. The group is so diverse, which was exactly what i was hoping for. Who ever thought you could just sit and talk about books for a couple hours. Oh, how i have always craved that! I love books, they can be so intoxicating. We are currently reading Northanger Abbey, and so far i have really enjoyed it.
I finally began the adventures of my first Organic Vegetable Garden. It is consisting of Broccoli, Carrots, Onions, Lettuce, Beans, Sugar Snap Peas, Potatoes, and Sunflowers on the side. Floating above it has been our laundry flapping in the wind.
These summer days have been feeling so heavenly to me. This might just be the best summer of my life, at least i am going to live it like it is. I intend to soak up not just the sun, but every little Cherry that God has placed in my Bowl.

Isaiah ONLY wanted to just sit and watch Daddy mow the lawn this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment